The end of 2015 will mark the Talent Development Centre’s first full calendar year. In the past 12 months we’ve posted numerous topics for independent contractors and received some great comments from our readers. If you’re only just finding us or if you missed a few posts over the past year, we are saving you some time this holiday season.
Over the next few days, we’ll showcase the past year with a 2015 in Review feature that will summarize all of the hottest topics. To start, here are this year’s top 10 posts. If you like what you’re reading, complete the form on the left side of this page to subscribe for weekly updates from the Talent Development Centre.
- How You Can Work in the US as an Independent Contractor
- Useful Tips for an Independent Contractor (Infographic)
- Here’s What Every Independent Contractor Needs to Have in Their Resume
- The Top 5 Things Recruiters Hate About Your Resume
- How to Format Your Resume When You’re an Independent Contractor
- How to Get Your Resume Noticed
- What Should You Charge as an Independent Contractor?
- 5 Invoicing and Accounting Tools Great for Independent Contractors
- The Perfect IT Contractor Resume
- How to Handle the Most Dreaded Interview Question