The Talent Development Centre officially kicked off seven months ago on June 1st. Since then, we’ve published a large variety of content aimed at independent contractors, providing advice on business, personal development and how to get the best opportunities. In just over half a year, our readership has grown exponentially and continues to grow. Here are the top 10 posts that got the most attention this year:
- 6 Common Interview Mistakes Made by Contractors
- Differentiating Yourself as an Independent Contractor NOT an Employee
- The #1 Secret to Acing an Interview – Interview the Client!
- 10 Opportunities for Contractors
- The Risky Business of Dual Representation
- Contractor Best Practices
- New Changes with Security Clearance in the Federal Government
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and the Independent Contractor
- The Facts on Personal Services Businesses (PSBs)
- Are You Ready to Take the Leap into Independent Contracting?
Thank you for your continued support of the Talent Development Centre. We look forward to continuing to provide valuable content to independent contractors across Canada. If there are any topics you’d like us cover, or if you’d like to write your own guest post, please leave a comment below or send an email to email@example.com.
Have a safe and happy new year!