Acceptance of Terms
Thank you for visiting Eagle Professional Resources Inc’s (Eagle) website. Please read through the following terms and conditions carefully. By accessing and using this website, you are hereby accepting and agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions outlined in this website, you must not access or use the website.
Eagle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise the Terms and Conditions by updating this page. By accessing or using this website after the change, you are accepting the revised terms. It is your responsibility to visit this page periodically to review any changes that may take place.
Eagle grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to display on your computer, print, download, and use the underlying content found on this website provided that you do not copy or modify the content and provided the content is not used for any commercial purposes. Should you fail to comply with the conditions of the limited license, Eagle reserves the right to suspend or terminate your license at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Eagle’s website allows you to post content to the site in situations including, but not limited to, posting resumes and posting comments to the Eagle Blog or Talent Development Centre. In these situations, users must adhere to the following conditions:
- All information, whether privately or publicly posted, is the sole responsibility of the person who posted it. Therefore, you are entirely responsible for any information that you may post anywhere on the Eagle website.
- By making any public postings to the Eagle website, you grant Eagle a world-wide license to reproduce, modify, or adapt that information for any promotional activities in any form of media.
- All users are prohibited from posting, uploading, or transmitting any information that:
- Is false, incomplete or inaccurate. This applies to, but is not limited to, the content in resumes posted by candidates and job postings by employers;
- Is abusive, offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, hateful, or objectionable in any way that may refuse another person from his or her human rights;
- Impersonates any person or entity;
- Can be considered spam, junk mail, or any form of advertising;
- Contains viruses or any other material that may disrupt, destroy, or in any way harm the software found on the website.
Eagle’s website provides you with the option to create a personal account to store profile information. By using this service, you hereby agree to adhere to the following conditions:
The maintenance and confidentiality of the password and login information relating to your profile, as well as any activities that occur under your password or account, are your responsibility. It is your responsibility to notify Eagle of any breaches to your account. To further protect the security of your account, you must log out of your account at the end of each session.
Information provided in your profile must be true, accurate, current, and complete and must be maintained to ensure that it is, at all times, true, accurate, current, and complete. If it is found that any information provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Eagle reserves the right to suspend or terminate your profile.
Trademarks, Copyrights, and Intellectual Property
By accessing the website, you acknowledge that Eagle Professional Resources Inc, eagleonline.com, and all Eagle logos and slogans are registered trademarks of Eagle Professional Resources Inc. Eagle either owns the intellectual property rights to any underlying html code or has obtained permission from the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on our website. The use or reproduction of any trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual property is strictly prohibited unless you have obtained written permission from Eagle.
Third Party Links
The Eagle website contains many third party links for convenience purposes only. Eagle does not endorse any of the information found on the third party sites, nor do we warrant the third party sites. In no way are we responsible for:
- The legality, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the content found on the sites;
- The functionality of the sites;
- The warranties held by the third party sites regarding content, functionality, and products; and,
- Any damages, costs, or losses resulting from reliance on third party sites.