Customer Service Representative
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Customer Service Representative and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 9-month contract to start in March.
Key Customer Service Representative Skills
- Strong Data entry skills, both in speed and accuracy
- Strong MS Office skills- Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and organize one’s schedule effectively
- Collaborative personality
As Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Fielding ~20 calls/day from clients regarding wire transfer payments
- Processing wire transfers in a timely and effective manner (~300/day), encompassing 90% of their daily activities
- Repairing wire transfers to ensure quick processing with minimal error
- Communicate with internal team members to solve ad hoc requests
- Deliver excellent customer service via responsive, accurate and knowledgeable communications and swift action
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205