Systems Testing/QA Specialist Senior
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Systems Testing/QA Specialist Senior and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start in April.
Key-Systems Testing/QA Specialist Senior Skills
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience in developing test strategies, test plans, test scenarios, test cases and troubleshooting technical issues
As Systems Testing/QA Specialist Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and assist the Testing and Quality Assurance activities in reviewing, developing and executing test strategy, test plans and test cases for the latest releases of software patches and firmware upgrades
- Assist with execution of Business Functional and non-functional Testing, Business Acceptance Testing, Production Acceptance Testing
- Perform the smoke test for the Interfaces between the testing environments and configure the systems as per Vendor and MOH specifications
- Configure testing environments as per Vendor and MOH specifications
- Provide project team with expert advice on a large variety of complex testing and related issues
- Provide advice/troubleshoot any technical issues that arise
- Provide advice where necessary, conduct manual testing of the system to supplement/validate the automated test results
- Compile, summarize and report findings from automated and manual tests
- Support the stakeholders during the user acceptance testing and provide guidance and leadership through the entire testing activities from planning to execution and reporting
- Prepare the testing exit reports and obtain the applicable sign-offs
- Develop and execute testing checklists and ensure that the checklists are completed as required through various stages of testing and that the checklists are incorporated into the production readiness checklist
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.