Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract to start in March.
Key Project Manager Skills
- Project management experience (5-10 years)
- Ability to confidently interact with various levels of management
- INSURANCE BACKGROUND
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing projects to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations
- Ensure a strong understanding of and ability to leverage SLF project management standards across the PM lifecycle
- Ensure assigned project proposals are positioned for cost/benefit analyses, business case diligence and alignment with technology, business and other appropriate strategies.
- Demonstrate a firm dedication to the project Sponsors goals and objectives relative to the project.
- Ensure definition and approval of project scope, deliverables, desired quality and measures of success
- Develop project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control
- Monitor appropriate risk management practices throughout the project lifecycle-
- Ensure that change, acceptance and approval management is proactively and effectively on all projects.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.