Intermediate Drafting Coordinator
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate Drafting Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start immediately.
Key Intermediate Drafting Coordinator Skills
- Previous experience as a drafting coordinator (3-5 years)
- Experience working with engineering drawings (Compressor stations, Pipelines, etc.)
- Technical school certificate or diploma/degree.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team.
As Intermediate Drafting Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the management of all technical drawings
- Conducts drawing reviews and ensures compliance with company drafting standards and specifications;
- Ensures accuracy, completeness of documentation and adherence to applicable company standards;
- Accountable for drawing and document tracking and archiving procedures;
- Provides training and orientation related to company drafting standards to external service providers;
- Works with field personnel and Engineers to ensure that changes have been properly incorporated into all affected drawings
- Support project proposals and participates in design scoping meetings and kick-off meetings with third party providers
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.