Compliance Analyst/Quality Control Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Compliance Analyst/Quality Control Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract to start in March.
Key Compliance Analyst/Quality Control Analyst Skills
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience - applying Dodd-Frank regulatory requirements to Capital Markets clients/entity onboarding and/or review.
- Six (6) months minimum - Previous experience with Onboarding clients for Derivative Regulatory requirements or Testing Derivatives onboarding information of Clients
- Basic Experience with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerPoint
As Compliance Analyst/Quality Control Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Quality control review of remediated OTC derivative client profiles in Fenergo
- Fenergo data cleansing execution in support of, among other things, certain regulatory tasks to be completed
- Analysis and review of the certain regulatory data attribute of client counterparties
- Address data errors encountered
- Any other duties as necessary
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.