Intermediate Accounting Clerk
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate Accounting Clerk and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract to start in March.
Key Intermediate Accounting Clerk Skills
- Data Entry Skills – 1+ years
- Ability to function and operate computer and systems (Windows, Outlook, Microsoft) – Intermediate in Excel
- Bilingual (English and French) – Verbal and Written
- Basic Knowledge of Debit and Credit – 1+ years work experience or studies
As Intermediate Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Retrieves and processes all the tasks received and maintains the Bank’s systems up-to-date following Service Standards and agreements as per Service Level Agreement terms
- Respond to all inquiries received in a timely and knowledgeable form while fostering a relationship of mutual trust, respect and confidence.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Validates cheque information and uploads them in the system
- Processes cheque payments in Intralinks
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.