Managing Technical Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Managing Technical Consultants and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-month contract to start immediately.
Key Managing Technical Consultants Skills
- Five (5) years of DevOps experience.
- Configuring operation-ready Windows desktop images.
- MS-AD Security experience and Integration of MFA authentication.
- Installation and configuration of developer IDE tools.
- Ensuring network connectivity to resources securely and with appropriate bandwidth.
- Fully cycle SDLC CI/CD processes build, test, deploy. IaC and other automation tools Terraform, Helm, Ansible. Cloud VM configuration and maintenance,
- Virtual network configurations,
- Cloud services (monitoring/auditing, cost optimization, CLIs etc..).
- Security: network, application, DB, messaging, vault/keys. Desired Skills:
As Managing Technical Consultants, you will be responsible for:
- Managing Technical Consultant
- Setup the developer workstation image and all associated artifacts.
- Define the development processes for configuring workstation(environment) for new developers.
- Ensure secure authenticated access to all resources the developer will be using CI/CD with integration testing, Performance, Failover, Dev Setup, Automated Test with githooks.
- Provide a local Curam runtime for use in development. Should be comparable to the build/staging servers
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.