Senior IT Developer, Java/Angular
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior IT Developer, Java/Angular and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract to start immediately.
Key Senior IT Developer, Java/Angular Skills
- Minimum five years relevant experience in applications development: JAVA and Angular experience are required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams in highly complex projects.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing Performant Visual Effects and AODA.
As Senior IT Developer, Java/Angular, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, recommending, and designing highly complex software architecture
- Developing and updating the architectural framework for highly complex and confidential university-wide applications
- Writing complex technical code
- Evaluating programming code to ensure it has validity, compatibility, and that it meets appropriate standards
- Commenting on programming code for the purposes of standardization and consistency
- Analyzing, recommending and designing technical solutions for highly complex IT problems
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.