Personal Banker - Junior
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Personal Banker and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-month contract to start in March.
Key Personal Bankers Skills
- CSC- Canadian Security Course
- Bilingual in French
- 0-2 years’ worth of experience overall within customer service.
As Personal Bankers, you will be responsible for:
- Handle incoming requests in regards to general inquiries, helping with online navigation, doing password resets.
- Candidates will be following the risk and compliance model.
- They will have to direct calls to different departments.
- First, call resolution
- Providing alternate solutions to clients
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.