Office 365 Solution Architect
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Office 365 Solution Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract to start in March.
Key Office 365 Solution Architect Skills
- Demonstrated experience in O365 tenant architecture, design, configuration, implementation and data migration in a large enterprise (10,000+ seats) is required
- Five plus (5+) years of hands-on experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint is required
- Three plus (3+) years of hands-on experience with Azure AD, ADFS, Teams, EMS, PowerApps, Power Automate, SCCM, Intune, MFA, Cloud App Security, Advanced Compliance and other O365 cloud technologies is required
- Five plus (5+) years of experience leading technical teams
As Office 365 Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Collect, clarify and document technical and non-technical requirements and use cases
- Translate requirements into design and influence the deployment of key infrastructure components
- Design and configure all facets of an Office 365 tenant in collaboration with 3rd party vendors
- Provide recommendations for new/improved designs based on business requirements and technology requirements in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead technical teams in the configuration, implementation, and migration efforts required to transition from on-premise technologies to Office 365 cloud platform and related Microsoft technologies
- Support testing efforts, create architecture and end-user documents, educate technical teams on best practices
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution; engage Microsoft for support and guidance when required
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and mitigate risk
- Focus on designing a positive and secure end-user experience around the O365 platform
- Serve as a senior O365 cloud platform subject matter expert in the organization
- Providing insight and expert technical advice to senior management and technical teams
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.