Cybersecurity Assurance AdvisorEagle is currently seeking a talented Cybersecurity Assurance Advisor to begin work immediately. This is a one (1) year, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Key Cybersecurity Assurance Advisor Skills:
- A minimum of four plus (4+) years of progressive hands-on experience in the field of cybersecurity, IT governance, and cybersecurity metrics creation
- Working knowledge of Cybersecurity Assurance activities
- Highly disciplined and professional in regard to handling confidential information
- Ability to effectively interact with personnel involved in policy, technical, operational, and program management work
- Excellent communication skills including technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- The collection of metrics, providing data assurance and reporting related to demonstration of effective Cybersecurity Governance and adherence to the client’s Cybersecurity policies and standards;
- Supporting metrics collection for the cybersecurity control framework each quarter;
- Support the facilitation of internal and external audit engagements;
- Provide assurance gap analysis based on the metrics collection with recommendations for improvement;
- Develop processes to report on and leverage disciplinary actions when users are in violation with policy and standards;
- Acting as a subject matter expert, oversee the adoption activities and in the implementation existing and new policies and standards across the enterprise;
- Conducts self-assessment activities to ensure effective cybersecurity governance;
- Influence the creation or update to policies and standards based on trends and gaps identified in reporting;
- Create and update Cybersecurity Policies, Standards and Procedures as required;
- Monitor assurance metrics within various business units to ensure effective application of Cybersecurity standards;
- Work with various SMEs to identify new data sources and reporting to ensure policies, standards, and guidelines are being applies; and,
- Work closely with the Security Advisory team to ensure violations are appropriately ranked reviewed and remediated/risk accepted;
- Perform regular assurance spot checks to guarantee continuous adherence to policies and standards;
- Supporting the Manager of Governance Risk and Compliance and on key compliance areas CISO engagement in the areas of Regulatory, SOX, and Policy Compliance;
- Key contributor for establishing common approaches for monitoring of compliance efforts, remediation of control gaps and continuous improvement for processes; and,
- Participate in the compliance engagements with external parties, including regulatory bodies, as they relate to cybersecurity.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.