Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a BI Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start in April.
Key BI Specialist Skills
- The successful candidate will have the skills required to fulfil the responsibilities listed below
As BI Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the analysis & design as well as in the construction of business intelligence and business analytics solutions for the T1 / T3 BI Reporting deliverables.
- Lead and support in the development and design of BI solutions.
- Analysis of the functional requirements to identify potential solutions.
- Lead the translation of business requirements into systems design and specifications.
- Evaluates existing solutions to determine their best fit and their reusability and adaptability.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technical solutions to address business problems.
- Ensures the integration of all aspects of technology solutions.
- Design, modelling of COGNOS Framework manager models/packages
- Develop COGNOS reports and transform models and Cubes
- Setup COGNOS securities and testing data integrity and accuracy
- Support the development of Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) applications using DataStage.
- Provide technical expertise in the architecture, design, construction, testing, integration and implementation of DataStage ETL solutions.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.