Eagle currently has a career opportunity for four (4) System Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start in April.
Key System Analysts Skills
- The successful candidate will have the skills required to fulfil the responsibilities listed below
- Works closely with Management to ensure timelines are met.
As System Analysts, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze Business requirements;
- Analyze existing processes and systems, data models and data holdings to determine and implement solutions that meet business requirements;
- Design data structures and files, sub-systems and modules, programs, batch, online, and production monitoring procedures, testing strategy and systems;
- Perform and document unit, regression, integration, end to end, and performance testing as required;
- Adhere to quality assurance standards as used in each phase of development and maintenance;
- Perform independent verification and validation of software applications and systems function and performance;
- Attend project / team meetings and briefings to articulate the purposed design or changes in a manner that makes sense to staff or to reach an understanding and/or solution to the Individual Suite of Systems related problems and issues;
- Report progress on an ongoing basis;
- Design and document, in detail, all system components and their interfaces;
- Develop and maintain (COBOL/Mainframe) system modules, programs and/or sub-systems
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.