Senior Test Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 9-month contract to start in March.
Key Senior Test Analyst Skills
- Minimum of five plus (5+) years of testing experience (more experience strongly preferred)
- CM experience (Incentive Compensation Management - Varicent)
- Knowledge of banking, mortgage products
- Strong MS office (Excel, Access)
- Experience in leading initiatives
- Strong understanding of written test cases and existing coding, understand
- Understand what needs to be the action plan for any issue
As Senior Test Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Look at the plan and the existing code
- Make required changes
- Suggest test cases for updating
- Once set up, have data sets ready for execution
- Testing will be a part of accountability
- Read and understand how calculations work
- Plan as to what needs to happen on how to execute
- Review test cases
- Test whether test cases have desired result or not
- Accountable for any tasks assigned
- Collaborate to work with QA team to discuss variants and think solutions
- Create data sets
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.