Senior Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Program Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 11-month contract to start immediately.
Key Senior Program Manager Skills
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience leading/consulting on contact centre outsourcing projects in a senior role
- Extensive knowledge of project/lean management principles
- Extensive knowledge of the procurement cycle and demonstrated experience at varying levels of contract negotiation, preferably in the public sector
- Working on capital planning projects and initiatives and knowledge of theories, principles and practices of program and project planning and implementation
- Worked with AFP and provided reviews to key partners and stakeholders to ensure initiatives and project interests are met
As Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the direction/planning and delivery of the Contact Centre Contact Strategy including developing and assessing Business Requirements, Compliance, Commercial Risk, and potential procurement methods in partnership with Vendor Management and Business Partners
- Collaborating with multiple teams to determine requirements for proposals, ensuring projects stay within budget and allotted timeframe, and negotiating suggested alterations to vendor contracts, either during the bidding process or after selection
- Develop, review and evaluate RFQ/RFP documents and response to assist in the selection of the most qualified vendor both short and longer-term
- Develop work plans around transitioning and outsourcing work from one vendor to another to ensure that Customer Satisfaction and KPIs are maintained
- Lead the analysis of potential risks (e.g. safety, compliance, public relations & reputational risk, developing appropriate risk mitigation strategies to ensure Metrolinx operational stability
- Develop & deliver Senior level presentations to influence the outcomes of the Contact Centre procurement
- Lead the operational procurement delivery through strategic sourcing, contract development, and management
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.