Senior Marketing/CRM Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Marketing/CRM Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract to start immediately.
Key Senior Marketing/CRM Consultant Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing / Campaign Management
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in using advanced CRM & Reporting tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, Domo, Tableau, Power BI, Datorama, and SQL programming
- Advanced experience in customer segmentation, testing methodology, campaign reporting and data-driven targeting strategies
As Senior Marketing/CRM Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the measurement, analysis and reporting on marketing strategies, programs, campaigns and demand creation activities against business goals and marketing priorities
- Support the Campaign Analytics and Reporting function by delivering meaningful & actionable insights across all CBU marketing programs/ activities
- Develop dashboards, create standardized reports and distribute reports to provide ongoing insights to marketing teams on marketing programs and campaign performance
- Responsible for solid campaign design for effective campaign reporting, CRM operations reporting, relevant data management, provide detailed analyses, and fulfil ad hoc requests across different marketing campaigns and projects
- Incorporate industry best practices and reporting roadmap to build a solid scalable foundation/ solution and define performance analytics standards, guidelines and marketing KPIs for marketing strategies, programs and campaigns to measure the effectiveness
- Responsible for conducting customer analyses, surfacing key insights to influence marketing strategy, segmentation, journeys, programs, and campaigns, as well as, marketing investment
- Collaborate on business case presentations and action plans to drive marketing strategy; including targeting recommendations, test design, channel optimization, product strategy and cost/benefit analysis based on data analyses
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.