Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Finacial Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract to start in March.
Key Finacial Analyst Skills
- Four plus (4+) years of experience with management reporting
- Knowledge of finance management
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills – think-cell, pivots, v-lookup, smart view
- Financial modelling experience, strong ability to construct and maintain complex models using PC applications
- Ability to organize and manipulate large volumes of data to draw meaningful conclusions
- CMA/CPA Certified or working towards it
As Finacial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze and interpret the SBU and LOB results as well as provide strategic/value-added insight.
- Develop, produce and maintain critical information and data analysis. Researches analyze and interpret financial data to identify any impact on the SBU's / LOB’s operations.
- Ensure that business requirements related to the tools and processes associated with management reporting are addressed and are effectively functioning
- Consolidating and analyzing the performance reporting and competitive results to present in meaningful form for Executive Management.
- Coordinating the reporting and analytics process, develop relationships with various stakeholders
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.