Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst to begin work immediately. This is a six (6) month, contract position.
Key Business Analyst Skills:
- ERP Cloud experience
- SCM knowledge
- Experience working on custom development projects
- Work with the business to elicit and capture business requirements;
- Work with end-users to elicit and capture user requirements;
- Collaborate with project teams to define and prepare captured requirements for development;
- Facilitate and assist our business in prioritizing requirements;
- Facilitate and assist the project team in estimating size of requirements;
- Identify risks and recommends mitigation strategies;
- Present compelling recommendations based on facts and confirmed requirements;
- Evaluate information from multiple sources;
- Disaggregate high level information into refined details;
- Raise and pursue root problems; probing with clarifying questions;
- Skillfully change direction when presented with new information;
- Proactive in communicating critical or challenging recommendations;
- Perform gap analysis between current and future state business process;
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure projects are delivered to meet business requirements;
- Build and maintain relationships with the all project business stakeholders and partners;
- Provide leadership in projects as necessary to ensure project success;
- Lead initiatives and act as a change agent (embraces change and helps others to embrace it); and,
- Ensure decisions take into account the needs of all stakeholders, and affected stakeholders are engaged throughout the process.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.