Cloud ERP SCM Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a talented Cloud ERP SCM Project Manager to begin work immediately. This is a six (6) month, contract position.
Key Cloud ERP SCM Project Manager Skills:
- Cloud ERP experience, ideally Oracle
- SCM experience
- Experience working on custom development projects, ideally with integrations
- Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Closing;
- Complex technology projects involving software development, system configurations, and hardware deployments that cross multiple teams by planning, leading, organizing, and tracking project tasks and deliverables;
- Manage project status reporting and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written reports with attendances from team members to senior leadership;
- Identify interdependencies, action items, risks, anticipate roadblocks, and prepare creative alternatives to enable successful project completion;
- Coordinate timelines, manage target dates through meetings and conference calls with all stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain relationships with team members, sponsors, stakeholders, and vendors;
- Maintain consistency and integrity of project documentation and reporting to both stakeholders and sponsors; and,
- Manage all assigned projects from planning to completion ensuring timelines and budgets are met.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.