HR Business Process Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an HR Business Process Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract to start in March.
Key HR Business Process Analyst Skills
- Three plus (3+) years of process analyst experience
- Project management experience, excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Facilitation of meetings, feedback sessions and briefings
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen, understand and respond effectively
- Creative and enjoys taking on new projects and implementing new ideas that serve the mission of an organization
- User Experience and User Interface design experience an asset
As HR Business Process Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborates with HR subject matter experts to document user stories, frequently asked questions and how HR content is currently made available to end-users (i.e. employees) via our self-serve channels
- Facilitates group discussions and/or interviews with employees to understand and document their needs
- Conducts data analyses and identifies opportunities for improved employee experience through HR content design and structure
- Collaborate with the project team to design the new flow and structure of the targeted content while acting as the end user's advocate in the development process
- Provides project management support on simultaneous content redesign projects
- Supports HR subject matter experts with organizing and structuring key HR documents for optimal governance
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205