Enterprise Security ArchitectEagle is currently seeking a talented Enterprise Security Architect to begin work immediately. This is a permanent job opportunity.
Key Enterprise Security Architect Skills:
- Enterprise Architecture experience in the security realm
- Knowledge and understanding of Networks security
- Understanding of cyber security standards and protocols
- Use your extensive technical knowledge to play an integral role in the design and implementation of technologies aligning with Enterprise Security frameworks and standards;
- Participate in the design and delivery of infrastructure projects consisting of new security solutions and technological upgrades for a wide range of business needs;
- Develop roadmaps, blueprints, standards, and strategic architecture to ensure security solutions meet current and future needs/ requirements of the business;
- Provide Security Architecture designs and oversight for systems and projects and define solution level Security Architecture such as IAM, Cloud Security, Network Security solution, Endpoint Security solutions, etc.;
- Build and maintain relationships with people at various levels to communicate security values to both technical and non-technical stakeholders; and,
- Perform security risk assessments to ensure our adoption, usage, and disposal of digital technology meets our required security risk posture and compliance obligations.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.