Architecture CoE Lead
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Architecture CoE Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
The Next Generation Infrastructure project requires a Cloud Architect to work in the Cloud COE to assist in defining, and documenting some of the technical patterns and policies for using Cloud technologies. This person will work with the Cloud COE as well as various IT SMEs in the organization to help with the definition, design, optimization, improvement of processes in the organization that are aligned with the new cloud operating model and industry best practices.
This position is a 6-month contract to start in March.
Key Architecture CoE Lead Skills
- Four plus (4+) years working experience in cloud technology transformation initiatives
- Previous experience participating in the activity of establishing a Cloud Center of Excellence within large organizations going through a cloud transformation
- Two plus (2+) years’ solid hands-on experience working in a major cloud environment (AWS or Azure) and SaaS Enterprise Application development
- Track record of helping large and complex clients successfully adopt the public cloud for mission-critical workloads
- Deep knowledge in public cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Excellent skills in synthesizing complex material, documenting it in an understandable format and presenting to management.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team to develop solutions
As Architecture CoE Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Build an understanding of the current Delivery Model and the agreed-upon guidelines and to be used in developing a new cloud operating model
- Recommend, define and document some of the technical patterns and policies for using Cloud technologies at Innovapost that take into account the findings from the above analysis.
- Lead workshops and discovery sessions to gather necessary information. Collaborate with individuals within the NGI program and across the organization to ensure all details are considered
- Document and present findings to the Cloud COE Leadership team in a clear and concise manner
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.