Intermediate Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate Change Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract to start in March.
Key Intermediate Change Manager Skills
- Five plus (5+) years of hands-on technical working experience in providing change management for systems & networks in a large, enterprise service delivery Operations environment
- Three plus (3+) years of experience using Microsoft Excel at a high level (VLookups, Pivot Tables and Macros, Data Analysis)
- Expert knowledge of SAN, NAS, EMC, Vfilers, Tape libraries
As Intermediate Change Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and execute the Change Management process, providing both process and operational support
- Review submitted Change requests for completeness, integrity and compliance with process requirements
- Perform technical assessment, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and impact associated with submitted Changes on behalf of Change Review Board
- Facilitate the Change Final Review process to document & track plans to improve change success
- Review and follow up on Latent, Unsuccessful, Unauthorized, and Non-compliant Changes
- Track and report issues, and compliance, conduct analysis and create ad-hoc reports
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.