AWS DevOps EngineerEagle is currently seeking a talented AWS DevOps Engineer to begin work immediately. This is a three (3) month, contract position.
Key AWS DevOps Engineer Skills:
- DevOps Automation (Jenkins or other tools)
- AWS Cloud experience preferred
- Linux/Unix background preferred
- The planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure;
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems;
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies;
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services;
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions;
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company;
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when necessary;
- Recommend process and architecture improvements;
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains; and,
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.