Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Scientist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12) month contract to start in February.
Key Data Scientist Skills
- Solid & hands on SAS and Python programming skills, minimum five plus (5+) years experience.
- Familiar with Spark and Hadoop.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and perform well in team projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with collaborative development environments and version control.
- University degree in math, computer science, or other relevant fields.
- Five plus (5+) years experience in data science, BI and related topics.
As Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Director, Data Science and Client Analytics, Client Experience Office. The Sr. Data Scientist will work closely with business partners and other data scientists to integrate various data sources perform data discovery and deep dive to uncover what drives revenue of the acquisition program.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.