3 Business Analysts IV
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst IV and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12) month contract to start in February.
Key Business Analyst IV Skills
- A minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Ability to assess and provide input to project plan development for BA activities
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, often with minimal supervision with competing timelines and priorities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet critical deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science and/or related field
As Business Analyst IV, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare, and facilitate workshops to gather requirements, lead stakeholder analysis, define the business analysis approach, and lead requirement activities to drive business systems integration
- Author documentation as required / directed.
- Analyze information gathered, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into use cases, user stories, process maps, test cases and technical specifications
- Serve as a liaison between multiple stakeholders to support system design reviews, communicate findings, facilitate decision making and sign-off with business stakeholders
- Deliverables (if applicable):
- Business Requirements, Use Cases and Process Maps as required by PM
- Testing related materials (scripts, test cases, etc.) as required
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.