Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12) month contract to start in February.
Key Business Analyst Skills
- Seven plus (7+) years’ experience as business system analyst, in Investments, Asset Management and/or Capital Markets.
- Practical experience in data analytics and data extraction with reporting tools such as SQL or Tableau.
- Evidence of effective and efficient delivery in a virtual, multi-site environment.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Iterative and Waterfall delivery models.
- Solid understanding of software development and deployment life cycle.
As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Strengthen relationships with clients, building trust, inspiring confidence and earning respect.
- Perform the role of expert consultant for system application(s) or business domain, anticipating business needs based on deep understanding of business strategy and direction.
- Collaborate with business partners, vendors, leaders, and technical project teams to deliver quality solutions to business client’s satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively, altering behavior and strategy for stakeholder management, conflict resolution negotiations and effective interactions with team members with different styles, environments and/or cultures.
- Lead the development & maintenance of quality requirement artifacts using a variety of visual techniques such as process models, workflow diagrams, storyboards and use cases, which can serve as blueprints for application designs.
- Facilitate requirement elicitation sessions, driving discussions to uncover critical, hidden requirements, the true business need and associated risks. Work with Tech and Test Leads to ensure requirement traceability through specifications, solution design and test cases.
- Evaluate information through detailed analysis and reconciliation of anomalies to validate requirements align with business objectives and stated expectations.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.