Network PlannerEagle is currently seeking a talented Network Planner to begin work immediately. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
Key Network Planner Skills:
- Experience with AutoCad
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Coaxial and Fibre Optics cable design
- Experience in civil construction and working with maps
- Perform the project coordination and design functions to facilitate construction, maintenance, and repair of communications network;
- Create construction designs for plant upgrades, and relocation of existing coaxial and fibre distribution facilities;
- Provide cost estimates to service new residential and business customers;
- Produce aerial and underground support structure designs and construction permit applications;
- Maintain accurate real-time project database records for progress reporting and financial tracking of projects;
- Coordinate with internal and external project participants such as stakeholders, technicians, project managers developers, contractors, builders, and third party utility companies;
- Utilize CAD software for design and permit application drawings;
- Identify equipment in a plant that can be effectively used for planning and design; and,
- Promote a positive image of the client and their products and services.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.