Bilingual Portfolio Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Portfolio Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a one (1) year Contract to start in February.
Key Portfolio Analyst Skills
- Strong French & English, spoken and written
- Bachelor of Commerce, major Accountancy or Finance
- Knowledge of the financial industry (ideally investments)
- Strong MS Office/Excel abilities
As Portfolio Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Under the direction of the Manager, Implementation Equity, the Portfolio Analyst, Implementation Equity will be responsible for tasks that relates to implementing segregated equity trading programs and supporting equity traders/Portfolio Managers. The incumbent will also participate in projects involving the Investment Services Team.
- Equity trading (rebalancing) - Implement Equity rebalancing programs in Bloomberg based on internal and third party models. Make sure accounts are pre-trade compliant, adjust trading program when there is a breach. Using post-trade compliance reports justify account breaches and discuss corrective action with the Portfolio Manager.
- Equity trading (Strategic) - Based on Portfolio Manager’s instruction (internal or external) execute strategic trades for all accounts within a particular model ensuring trades are pre-trade compliant.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205