Technical Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a talented Technical Project Manager to begin work immediately. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
Key Technical Project Manager Skills:
- Five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent understanding of software development principles, SaaS, and Platforms
- Strong technical background
- Experience with Blockchain is a big asset
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the onboarding and implementation of new clients/pilot projects to the SaaS platform;
- Plan, coordinate, and perform the SaaS platform implementation projects within the decided-upon scope, budget, and timeline;
- Work with the project and engineering teams to lead multiple customer engagements and drive adoption and usage of the client’s self-sovereign identity platform;
- Manage and maintain project engagement information, including requirements, definition, scope, solutions, costs, estimates, schedules, metrics, status reporting and other artifacts such as SOW etc.;
- Manage customer expectations and relationships throughout the engagement lifecycle; and,
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risks as they arise as it relates to changes or delivery.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.