Business Analyst Intermediate Tech
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst Intermediate Tech and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract to start immediately.
Key Business Analyst Intermediate Tech Skills
- The area of focus for this role is Commerce & Digital IT and related processes.
As a Business Analyst Intermediate Tech, you will be responsible for:
- The Business Analyst will lead at the working level the delivery of eCommerce / Digital IT solutions on behalf of and in conjunction with The Source business.
- The primary deliverables include the elicitation of business, system, functional and non-functional requirements and participating in the successful development and deployment.
- The incumbent will work for and alongside an IT Team Leader or Project Manager, and will partner with other IT teams as well as external vendors.
- Success requires a highly motivated individual who thrives in a constantly changing and exciting environment, applying creativity and innovation in the development of solutions essential to support current & future success.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.