Intermediate QA AnalystEagle is currently seeking a talented Intermediate QA Analyst to begin work immediately for a permanent job opportunity.
Key Intermediate QA Analyst Skills:
- Looking for an Intermediate QA (four (4) to five (5) years of experience) who wants to grow into a Senior/Lead role
- Team fit is key! The ability to work with Dev's and PO's
- Experience building/executing and documenting test cases
- Self Starter who can hit the ground running
- Automation experience is a bonus, but not a requirement
- Excellent communication skills
- Action on, analyze, and verify requirements for testing purposes. You will help gather business requirements for the development stream and will construct relevant QA documentation for testing purposes;
- Write and execute test cases, track defects, fixes and retest in an Agile / SCRUM environment;
- Prioritize testing tasks based on criticality to the end user and ensure that all testing activities are completed as scheduled and co-ordinate testing to ensure release/sprint timelines and deliverables are met;
- Develop test plans and strategies based on quality assurance best practices and experience;
- Analyze and understand complex User Stories to create test cases/scenarios and demonstrate quality of deliverables to stakeholders;
- Work closely with the team to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested;
- Communicate effectively and positively with other members of the team;
- Advocate for Quality in all aspects of design and development; and,
- Contribute to the development of automation testing.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.