Tester - Specialist
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Tester - Specialists and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract to start February.
Key Tester - Specialist Skills
- Three plus (3+) years of previous QA Testing experience
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with JIRA
- Previous Mobile Testing experience
- Previous Financial Experience (Highly Preferred) either Canadian or US-based
- Test automation experience (strong; candidate should be able to talk through)
As a Tester - Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- The main function of a Senior Tester is to be responsible for testing rewrites, additions, and changes to mobile applications.
- This position is critical to DCCT as it supports the gatekeeper function for applications going into production and involves good judgment and critical thinking to accurately assess whether the application(s) meet defined requirements.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.