Netapp - System AdministratorEagle is currently seeking a talented Netapp – System Administrator to begin work immediately. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
Key Netapp – System Administrator Skills:
- Netapp storage skills (deployment, configuration, upgreades, patching)
- Experience with VMWare, Nutanix, Cisco, Server/Blade skills are nice to have
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications;
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly;
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise;
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary;
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely;
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system;
- Providing technical support when requested; and,
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.