Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Account Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract to start immediately.
Key Account Specialists Skills
- Computer literate
- Banking background in collections
- Strong time management
- Really good analytical skills
- Bankruptcy and insolvency knowledge/bankruptcy and insolvency act
- TSYS experience
- Bankruptcy highway/optimizer
- Good customer service skills
As Account Specialists, you will be responsible for:
- Bankruptcy and insolvency team; when a customer files for bankruptcy or credit counseling, working with licensed insolvency specialist - investigate, and shutting down credit facilities, setting up the account to send information back to the vendors to go back to the trustees
- Set up a profile in the vendor portal to communicate with the trustee
- Trustee correspondence
- Investment collapses
- Uploads all the claims in a timely manner (there are SLA's)
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.