Azure Data Warehouse Developer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Azure Data Warehouse Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a two (2) year contract to start in February.
Key Azure Data Warehouse Developer Skills
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure Synapse and/or SQL Data Warehouse and SQL Server 2016 or later.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure Data Factory and other related Azure Services
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Azure Services Administration
- Expert understanding and enterprise-scale experience working with Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) implementations
- Extensive hands-on experience building data integration solutions to move data between SAP systems (SAP S4/HANA, SAP ECC, SAP SuccessFactors) and Microsoft Azure Synapse/SQL DW
- Expert in Microsoft Transact-SQL programming with the ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance as well as built robust performant SQL Server Integration Services packages.
As an Azure Data Warehouse Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the Enterprise Data project team in designing, developing, and maintaining the enterprise data warehouse and associated data marts
- Responsible for designing, developing, and documenting SSIS and/or Azure Data Factory (ADF) packages to integrate data from multiple systems
- Responsible for building ADF code to integrate data from SAP S4/HANA, SAP ECC, and SAP SuccessFactors with Azure Synapse
- Responsible for designing, developing, and documenting complex T-SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers, indexes, etc.
- Responsible for designing and implementing data quality processes
- Assist in the data modeling of the data warehouse/data mart solution(s) as required for the Azure Synapse solution.
- Work closely with the business analyst(s), and other team members, to understand requirements
- Convert business requirements to technical specifications.
- Research, document, and share knowledge with the project team.
- Provide accurate time estimates for work to be undertaken
- Work on other project tasks as assigned.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.