SAP BI Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an SAP BI Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a two (2) year contract to start in February.
Key SAP BI Lead Skills
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working as a Data Warehouse or Data Integration developer.
- Extensive hands-on experience architecting and delivering BI and analytics solutions combining data from SAP S4/HANA, SAP ECC, and SAP Success factors.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure Synapse and/or SQL Data Warehouse.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure Data Factory and other related Azure Services
- Expert understanding and enterprise-scale experience working with Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) SAP implementations
As an SAP BI Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the BI Enablement and SAP project teams in designing, developing, and delivering the SAP BI solution.
- Responsible for architecting, designing, documenting, and guiding the development team on the delivery of an SAP BI & analytics solution hosted across SAP, Microsoft Azure, and MicroStrategy.
- Responsible for leading the integration of data between SAP S4/HANA, SAP ECC and SAP SuccessFactors, and Azure Synapse
- Responsible for designing and implementing data quality processes
- Assist in the data modeling of the data warehouse/data mart solution(s) as required for the Azure Synapse solution.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, business analyst(s), and other team members, to understand requirements
- Convert business requirements to technical specifications.
- Research, document, and share knowledge with the project team.
- Provide accurate time estimates for work to be undertaken
- Work on other project tasks as assigned.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.