Bilingual Funding Coordinator
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Funding Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a one (1) year contract to start in February.
Key Bilingual Funding Coordinator Skills
- One (1) year banking industry and data entry experience
- Bilingual French & English is a MUST HAVE
- Previous experience in a fast-paced production environment where targets are met
- File review experience (file management)
- Ability to navigate multiple applications
- Collage/university OR experience equitant
- DOS system experience
As a Bilingual Funding Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Provide detailed instruction to ensure proper preparation, registration, and validation of security documentation as per terms and conditions of authorized credit and in compliance with Bank Lending Policies and Procedures to ensure bank assets are safe and secure. Follow up on any outstanding security/documentation.
- Report any deficiencies on credit deficiencies to assist with the compilation of required reports for review by the Senior Manager, Client Servicing to support monitoring the quality of the portfolio and minimization of risk Foster a strong working relationship with the underwriting team to ensure effective work flows are attained Provide prompt, efficient, superior customer service to external clients, maintaining a high level of Dealer customer loyalty to promote additional business opportunities.
- Manage the disbursement of funds for all Automotive Finance deals, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Proactively manage outstanding files/conditions through the completion of funding, working with clients to improve funding ratios Provide recommendations to Manager on process improvements and operational effectiveness, ensuring continual consideration to bank audit and regulatory requirements.
- Risk Management and Control: Protect the Bank's assets and maintain the quality of the Automotive Finance lending portfolio by adhering to all lending regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, bank guidelines and lending process requirements including thorough investigation, and, if applicable credit due diligence and input of sound rationale to mitigate identified risks.
- Manage risk and minimize losses through monitoring and control reports, ensuring compliance requirements, audits, and verifications are completed in accordance with Bank Policies and Procedures and regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of First Principles our code of Business Conduct and Ethics including individual accountability as it relates to potential conflicts of interest, safeguarding of customer information, trading in securities, anti-money laundering, privacy, and disclosure of outside business activities.
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures and apply appropriate due diligence in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, robbery, counterfeiting, money laundering or defalcation. Keep up to date on changes to, processes, P & P and technologies ensuring adherence to bank guidelines.
- Meet all established SLAs as prescribed by Bank policies and guidelines Maintain compliant customer files, ensuring privacy and accuracy are top priority
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.