Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a DevSecOps Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3) month contract to start immediately.
Key DevSecOps Engineer Skills
- Five plus (5+) years of hands-on experience in a fast-paced development environment as a DevSecOps engineer
- Strong understanding of Cloud (IBM Cloud preferred), cloud nativity, and containerization with multi-stage builds, registries, and best practices
- Must have experience in a complex IT environment with strong technical troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Strong experience in deployment automation using Helm and Ansible
- Experience in design version control
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Elastic Stack, Grafana, and Prometheus
- Candidate must be energetic, motivated, customer-focused team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.