Business Incident Management Consultant - (5) Positions Available
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for five (5) Business Incident Management Consultants and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3) month contract to start February.
Key Business Incident Management Consultants Skills
- Three (3) to five (5) years' of experience in an investigative role
- Experience dealing with sensitive situations
- Case/incident management experience
- Experience working with multiple key stakeholders
- University degree
- Bilingual in French would be an asset.
As five (5) Business Incident Management Consultants, you will be responsible for:
- Investigate employee illnesses, potential illness exposure, and other related items.
- Determine the appropriate next steps; provide advice/consultation
- Determine and report outcomes to business leaders and/or other partners
- Deliver recommendations to senior and executive management.
- Develop and manage relationships with management, business leaders, and partners (e.g., HR).
- Ensure a high standard of investigation service delivery.
- Participate in special projects and research assignments.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.