Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a (1) year contract to start immediately.
Key Intermediate Business Analyst Skills
- Ivalua experience is preferred, but experience with other eProcurement systems is okay
- Technical Business Analyst experience
- Two plus (2+) years of SQL experience
As an Intermediate Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Individuals within the Business Analysis job family are responsible for ensuring that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized, and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions.
- The Business Analysis role continues throughout the development lifecycle of any solution.
- Key responsibilities include eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and validating business requirements, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions. At the highest levels, they can help identify and address business opportunities with innovative business architectures.
- Business Analysis professionals define test cases, validate individual functions and the overall solution delivery, and may be directly involved in the test process. Individuals within this job family also may be responsible for identifying, analyzing, reporting, and helping with the mitigation of IT risks.
- Assure that the necessary business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place, maintained, and tested for satisfactory resiliency for critical business processes, in response to a wide range of potential threats. This includes coordinating business continuity activities including planning, testing, and incident/crisis management, to assure survivability and viability in case of significant business / IT disruption.
- The individual in this job family is involved in setting technology and business strategies and ensuring their optimal convergence. Business Analysis professionals provide the key interface between users and developers and therefore require deep business knowledge across business areas and a technical appreciation across a range of technologies. Successful Business Analysts have excellent written and oral communication skills, project management, and people management skills.
- Generates and documents internal business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, tasks, and workflow analysis in moderate to highly complex environments.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques, systems knowledge, and experience.
- Communicates with project managers, application developers subject matter experts, end-users, and Senior Management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.