Workday PAT implementation Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Workday PAT Implementation Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a one (1) year contract to start in February.
Key Workday PAT Implementation Lead Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence, and guide decision making.
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to set priorities, execute tasks independently, and to timeline, providing timely follow-up and resolution.
- Proficiency in data validation, mining, and presentation of data analysis
- Collaborative team player.
- Advanced Microsoft skills
As a Workday PAT Implementation Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the Time Tracking and Payroll stream, driving towards a decision and recommending best practices relate to Workday functionality
- Gather and analyze Time tracking and Payroll requirements.
- Produce critical project documentation including requirements, business processes, and training materials
- Perform Workday functional and technical system activities including business process configuration, security fundamentals, calculated fields, report writer, EIBs, and manage scheduled releases
- Facilitate unit and user testing including creation and documentation of test scenarios and oversight of testing progress.
- Identify and participate in data cleansing, data conversion and associated data validation
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.