Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a talented Technical Writer to begin work immediately. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
Key Technical Writer Skills:
- Experience preparing technical and user guides for software applications
- Experience developing documentation of technical and user guides
- Experience editing project and development documentation i.e. specifications, reports, plans, briefing notes, and position papers
- Assisting with developing an action plan and executing the plan to remediate findings of the audit;
- Preparing technical and user guides for software applications and review development, project documentation, and training materials;
- Developing documentation of technical and user guides in support of application management and use;
- Identifying audiences for document and structure the document appropriately;
- Interviewing Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and other project resources for input to document scope and organization; and,
- Reviewing project deliverables.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.