Bilingual Senior Change Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Senior Change Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract to start immediately.
Key Bilingual Senior Change Manager Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public relations, Journalism or related field with a minimum of seven years of related work experience or a two-year college diploma in Communications, Public relations, Journalism or related field with nine years of
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French and English
- Demonstrated experience in the development of training and communication plans.7 years
- Demonstrated experience in Change Management and the development of change management plans on medium to large transformational projects.7 Years
- Demonstrated experience in developing communication and training materials for a diverse audience.7 Years +
As a Bilingual Senior Change Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop the Change Management Strategy and document a structured approach to ensure that changes are implemented smoothly and successfully to achieve lasting benefits
- Develop the Communication Plan that will guide the communication efforts throughout the project.
- Perform Stakeholder Analysis and develop a Stakeholder Engagement plan to ensure the effective participation of internal and external stakeholders in change and communication engagements.
- Develop the Training/Workshop Strategy to identify appropriate training approaches, create a training action plan, and deliver multiple pieces of training to diverse, well-experienced professionals in English and French.
- Develop communication and training/workshop materials in both English and French.
- Ensure the alignment of Change Management activities with participating stakeholders to smooth the adoption process and contribute to problem-solving resulting in successful implementation.
- Ensure the implementation of the Change Management Strategy and Communication Plan for managing and communicating the change throughout the life of the project.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.