IT Consultant, Product Application Support
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Consultant, Production Application Support and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract to start February.
Key IT Consultant, Production Application Support Skills
- Post-secondary education in IT or equivalent work experience
- Five (5) years or more of experience in IT Systems, Product Application
- Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2016/2019 (installation, configuration, management & IIS Roles)
- Expert knowledge of Scripting (including analyzing and developing) (PowerShell, VBScript, Bash, KShell, etc.)
As an IT Consultant, Production Application Support, you will be responsible for:
- Contributes to the evolution of the technology architecture and future directions of the client
- Act as infrastructure technical advisor to Systems Development teams & project managers on technology matters and project issues
- Sets high standards for their own work and ensure high-quality outcomes are achieved
- Prepares project estimates and schedules of project activities as required
- Configuration/management of Windows Server OS (including IIS server role)
- Provide assistance and backup to existing team members for routine tasks such as Server Configuration, AD Configuration, SQL Server Management, etc.
- Participate in server patching, benefits application integrity verification, and disaster recovery
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.