Salesforce Developer - REMOTE WORKEagle is currently seeking a talented Salesforce Developer - REMOTE WORK to begin work immediately. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
Key Application Developer Salesforce Resource Skills:
- Salesforce.com development experience
- Proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce.com development environment including security and sharing, OOTB automation tools, Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Components using LWC and Aura frameworks and Salesforce Lightning Design System, data migration approach and tools
- Salesforce Certification is nice to have
- Contribute to the design and development of Salesforce.com solutions;
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations for how all aspects of the Salesforce platform can advance digital transformation;
- Work closely with application designer and internal business partners to implement application functionalities in Salesforce platform;
- Provide technical feasibility and effort estimate for proposed deliverables in Salesforce platform;
- Maintain and update the necessary system design documentation for applications built in Salesforce platform; and,
- Develop and demonstrate Proof of Concept (PoC) and prototype designs while developing a deep understanding of the business opportunity in order to come up with innovative solutions.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.