Technology Analyst, Production Application Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technology Analyst, Production Applications Support and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a seven (7) month contract to start February.
Key Technology Analyst, Production Applications Support Skills
- Post-secondary education in IT or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in IT support and/or technical services
- Experience in MS Windows environment, Microsoft SQL Server, PowerShell, VBScript, C#, .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of hardware, systems software and utilities, network communications, database technology, project management, and computer operations
- Basic understanding of negotiation, conflict management, and risk management skills
As a Technology Analyst, Production Applications Support, you will be responsible for:
- Work as a member of the Production Support team providing first level support to end-users, facilitating issue resolution, and supporting batch operations
- Works under the supervision of more senior members of a team and takes the initiative to get assistance when required
- Participates in systems development and technology integration projects, using technology tools and techniques employed by Morneau Shepell
- Sets high standards for their own work and ensure high-quality outcomes are achieved
- Prepares project estimates and schedules of project activities as required
- Sets realistic and achievable expectations for deliverables
- Ensures effective work habits including punctuality, responsiveness and accessibility to others
- Takes initiative to ensure the required number of billable hours is achieved
- Provides timely feedback to team members on matters related to technology development and team interaction
- Works effectively as a member of the IT Group
- Is available to provide off-hours support, as required
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.